1. IPFS effective storage computing power refers to the storage space that has been filled with data that can be mined at full load and the set of supporting verification mining machines when connected to the IPFS network.IPFS is a mining process in which users obtain Fil rewards by storing valid data. IPFS mining income is based on the daily average income published by the open and transparent website of Filscout.io.
2.Filecoin is a decentralized distributed storage network and the only incentive layer of the IPFS protocol, aiming to build a decentralized storage trading market. The Filecoin consensus mechanism adopts the proof of replication, proof of time and space, and expected consensus. At the same time, Fil is a token for miners to contribute their idle storage space to obtain rewards.IPFS effective storage computing power refers to the storage space that has been filled with data that can be mined at full load and the set of supporting verification mining machines when connected to the IPFS network.
3.The mining income is automatically transferred to the user's CCcoin wallet balance in the form of T+1. After deducting the management fee, 25% of the daily income will be released immediately, and the remaining 75% will be released linearly in a 180-day cycle.
Description of Expense
1. Effective storage computing power refers to the data that has been fully stored, including a set of equipment usage fees that can produce Fil in a group of cluster servers such as Miner, Work, Storage, and Post.
2. The management fee includes the custody fee, bandwidth fee, electricity fee, operation and maintenance fee and the usage fee of the mining pool system during the service period.
3. Product cycle: the first 540 days: the required GAS fees and pledge coins are issued by the platform; the next 540 days: the relevant fees need to be paid within 15 working days before the end of the first cycle 540 days, including but not limited to GAS Fees, pledges, etc., the specific amounts are subject to the mainnet rules.
- Hash Power
595,170.45 USD(551.08 USD/days)
- Est. Daily Earnings Refer to Filscout.io daily average output
13.84426496 FIL/per(≈ 61.54 USD/days)
- Static rate of return Static rate of return: ((price in currency * amount of currency produced * lease period)-lease expense) / lease expense
0%Current rate of return: ((Current currency price * Current currency production * Lease period)-Lease cost) / Lease costto 399%Current rate of return: ((Highest currency price * current currency production * lease period)-lease expense) / lease expense
- Hash type
- Period of Time
Maintenance Fee Includes custody fee, bandwidth fee, electricity fee, operation and maintenance and mining pool system usage fees during the service period
- Required Time for Launch
- Hash Power/ Unit