《Law enforcement request policy》
RHY receives customer requests from law enforcement agencies around the world, we are here to provide you and law enforcement agencies with information about handling these requests
Law enforcement agencies are generally interested in two types of data: information about the identity of customers and transaction activities. We actively cooperate with law enforcement agencies and only respond to law enforcement requests that are authorized from law enforcement officers.
RHY welcomes inquiries from law enforcement agencies about its policies and procedures. Please contact us from online customer service.
Please include the following information when sending a law enforcement request：
- 1. The name of law enforcement agency；
- 2. Documents proving that law enforcement officials are authorized to obtain information (certificate of authorization）；
- 3. Identity certificate of law enforcement officer (internal certificate of law enforcement agency)；
- 4. Investigation letter documents issued by law enforcement agencies；
- 5. Email address with government domain name;
- 6. Clarify the name of the legal subject corresponding to the information required for law enforcement；
- 7. The specific content of the requested customer information；
- 8. Other details, the international law enforcement agencies need to provide relevant judicial documents required under the international mutual legal assistance treaty with reasonable deadline.
RHY reserves the right to disclose to law enforcement agencies to protect itself and its customers.